About Tennis Seniors Queensland
Tennis Seniors Queensland (TSQ) is the state administrator for
seniors 35+ tennis. We are affiliated with Tennis Seniors
Australia, Tennis Queensland, and are linked to Tennis
Australia and the International Tennis Federation.
Our aim to create a friendly and sociable atmosphere for
any player who is aged 35 or over through the promotion and
encouragement of veterans tennis tournaments throughout
Tennis Veterans Queensland was formed on the 27th May, 1971,
lapsed for a short period and was then reformed on the 2nd
July, 1980. In line with the Australian organisation, it has
now been renamed Tennis Seniors Queensland and is set up under the Associations
Incorporation Act 1981 (as amended) to act as the state
administrator for seniors tennis throughout Queensland. The
Association is affiliated with Tennis Seniors Australia,
Tennis Queensland, and through these links Tennis Australia
and the International Tennis Federation.
- To control, promote and encourage tennis playing in Queensland by players who have reached the age of 35
years, irrespective of their skill levels.
- To encourage tennis playing in the spirit of love and enjoyment of the game.
- To promote and encourage seniors' tennis tournaments throughout Queensland.
- To encourage inter-club visits and competition.
- To arrange matches between the Association and other tennis clubs and associations.
- To create a friendly and sociable atmosphere in relation to
- To assist with the formation of Seniors Tennis Clubs in Queensland.
Interested in Seniors Tennis?
If you think you might be interested in Seniors Tennis you can register your interest by completing this form.
To become a member of TSQ you will need to complete a
membership form and send it to our
Secretary at the following address:
Tennis Seniors Qld
242 Parklands Boulevard,
0404 468 129